|M1 rank||Warrant Officer 3|
|M2 rank||First Lieutenant|
|Un unforgettable hull adored by seasoned clan players, Dictator inspires fear and commands respect. Its height allows it a higher vantage point from which to fire. On the flip side, this makes it a bigger target. It lacks speed, but has multiple armor plates to make up for it. Works well when outfitted with Railgun.|
Dictator is known for its elevated turret platform, and its ability to climb on top of other tanks relatively easily. The turret is also mounted on the very back of the hull, which may make it appear longer, despite the fact that it's identical in length to other hulls.
The dictator is unique in a way that while peeking around corners, only a small fraction of it is seen by the enemy by the time you are able to strike. It is wider than most tanks and that makes it harder to fit through small areas.
Pros and Cons
- Very cheap, compared to other hulls.
- Third fastest hull in the game (at M3).
- When peeking from a corner, aiming at the front of Dictator requires precision, per the low level of its front.
- Can climb on top of other hulls relatively easily, which makes it suitable for gold hunting.
- It is useful for parkour or for making ramps for other tanks.
- Tallest hull in the game.
- Very unstable under fire. Not sutiable for close combat fighting and skirmishing with high precision weapons.
- Too big with offset to the back turret.
- Its M1 upgrade is the second most expensive (after Hunter).
- Since Dictator is so wide, it is not capable of passing through narrow spots.
- Lighter tanks can run circles around you.
Dictator occupies the place in between of tiers 1 and 2 hulls, which makes it the best tier 1 or the worst tier 2 hull of Tanki Online, depending on your point of view. All in all a high-end Dictator surpasses Wasp (and even its rival tier 2 hull Viking !) in its speed and equals Titan in its armor.
- Quickly upgrading Dictator to M3 you'll get a huge advantage! And loose a lump sum of crystals. When comparing Dictator to tier 1 hulls it becomes apparent that low-end modifications of Dictator are well underpowered, while high-end modifications are pretty expensive.
- Medium tank Dictator is almost 5 times more expensive than medium tank Hunter. Though when comparing Dictator to tier 2 hulls (especially vs. Viking) ist drawbacks are not so evident. So what's wrong with Dictator and why is it almost 3.5 times less expensive than Viking?
The best part about Dictator is about the specs. At M3, ALL of its specs are better than Viking M3. It's faster and more armoured. At the same time, it's harder to get. It's unlocked at the highest rank, Generalissimo, and is 223,000 making it the 3rd most expensive M3 Hull after Titan and Mammoth. And that is why people choose Viking instead of Dictator.
- Dictator M1- M1 doesn't become much different from M0. It is the usual faster, stronger and better at turning as compared to M0. It is too overrated in that it is very expensive, isn't very strong and is as flimsy as it can be. Not even Viking M1 which is way more strong than Dictator is as expensive as Dictator. Neither is it's upgrade unlocked at high ranks. So, either your are a Dictator fan, have too many crystals to spend or want to join a clan then you would upgrade Dictator.
- Dictator M2- M2 doesn't have a big of a difference than M1 but it increases the speed a little bit and the armor increases as well.
- Dictator M3- Dictaor M3 is a great tank for both large maps and small maps. Dictator M3 gets an ENORMOUS leap for armour. It now has even more armour than Viking M3. It is great used with Railgun. Upgrading your dictator to this modification will give you a HUGE advantage with the large amount of armor. It's unlocked at the last rank of Generalissimo!